Sunday, January 18, 2015

Filled Under:

HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

With all the travel I do, Wifee wanted me to put in a state-of-the-art security system . . .


So I put up an al Qaeda flag, a Pakistani flag and an ISIS flag, then I went about my business . . .

Wifee comes out, takes one look at the flags flying over our house and says, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ? ? ?"

I said, "You wanted a state-of-the-art security system? Well now you've got the NSA, the FBI, the CIA and the State Troopers watching the place 24-7. I can't do any better than that . . ."



That's my story and I'm sticking to it . . .

STORMBRINGER SENDS

1 comments:

  1. Most of these components communicate to provide the house safety measures and also the relief that will online video monitoring can provide. Smarter alarm systems

    ReplyDelete