|Home Interior Design Personality|
A beautiful and well-interiored home is never too harsh or dark. Nor doe it use too many elements of design and it refrains from using things too ordinary or common. It has high ceilings, an atrium and bay windows. Its design is always exaggerated to be noticed.
It should tell a story of the history behind it. It should invoke a certain culture not intertwined with others. It also requires a focal point, something out of the ordinary like a metal armor, a collection of authentic antiques, an original painting or work of art of any known artists, a cultural heritage piece or a family heirloom.
|Home Interior Design|
In fact, anybody can make a truly indescribable house just by being creative and utilizing some home interior design options that compliments your distinctive taste and personality. All it requires is the actual application of a palette of colors that is a feast to the eyes.
Just remember: What other people perceive of you is what characterizes you the most. It's basically self-explanatory, no need to delve into it much further, right?
Here are 5 major categories of individual personalities for a home interior design. It's up to you on how you view yourself to be.
1. Gorgeous dresser model - If you say that you're a sleek dresser, then your color choices should reflect that. In the same manner colors can be combined or used as the color scheme for your wall painting and even accessories or decorative accents in your house.
2. Sleek businessperson - This category requires you to have a neat, refined and straight look. This should also apply in the design of your home which should be clutter-free with a streamlined architectural approach using more of the monochromatic or earth colors bordering on the brown, black, gray and white.
3. Conservative philanthropist individual - You favor simple, clean and refined look. This goes for your home design which showcases plain and simple lines. Although this is favorable, you can add more color accents and invest in decorative ornaments of your choice.
4. Confident speaker/ salesperson - Being a sales manager, you feel confident and at ease with talking to people from all walks of life. It's part of your orientation so it's part of your personal life too. You go for the vibrant, energetic colors that uplift your mood. Affinity with classic lines combined with sleek, trendy touches of colors or interior accents suits you best.
5. Sporty, go-getter executive - This character goes for the rugged and "spur of the moment" design concept. Albeit, her artistic tendencies show off once in awhile. You will want to mix and match interiors.
If your character does not fall in to any of the above mentioned, it's safe for you to choose which item goes for you - it can be a combination of any two categories or all of it. Suit yourself!