Saturday, October 6, 2012

Filled Under:

WD-40 UPDATE

I had a problem, and I should have read my own blog first.




It all started a little over a week ago; I came home from the office and jumped right into preparing chili for dinner. Everybody likes the way I make chili. Well I should have changed out of my work clothes first; the inevitable happened and I splattered a bit of chili on the front of my business shirt.

THEN I decided to change out of my work clothes, of course.

One thing I like about being retired from active duty is that - even though there is a uniform in the corporate world - I get to design my own uniform.

After I washed the shirt, the stain was still there. So instead of putting it in the dryer, I zapped it with whatever laundry products I could find in the laundry room, and washed it again.

No luck - the stain was still there.

SO - I zapped it again, ran it through the wash cycle again. Still no luck.

Then I put my thinking bone on it and in a FLASH OF GENIUS I reached over to the shelf for my trusty can of WD-40 and gave those pesky stains a couple of good squirts, both front and back.

That did the trick!

SO . . . when it was all over, I went over to the STORMBRINGER machine and dialed in WD-40 and lo and behold . . . there it was, bigger than Stuttgart:


WD-40 uses: #13. Removes tomato stains from clothing.


There's even a pretty hot Bird linked on that page, to boot.


- STORMBRINGER SENDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment