Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Filled Under:

WORLDs MOST INTERESTING MAN . . .

. . . just got a little less interesting.


Dos Equis “Most Interesting Man in the World” will host a fund-raiser for Obama Tuesday in Burlington, Vermont.

I've been drinking Dos Equis since I arrived in this country, back in '81, back when the “Most Interesting Man in the World” was still a two-bit actor. Since that time I've led a pretty interesting life - serving this country on five continents - and during the course of some pretty challenging adventures I've slaked my thirst with a lot of beer . . .

Nobody knows where or when they will die but I do know this: I just drank my last Dos Equis.

You know, it's a shame; I kind of liked those "Most Interesting Man" commercials - too bad the World's Most Interesting Man just depthcharged his very successful twilight career. Now he's just the World's Latest Stupid Celebrity.

Adios, Amigo - it was nice knowing you.


"Stay thirsty, my friends."


- STORMBRINGER SENDS


0 comments:

Post a Comment