Thursday, August 9, 2012

Filled Under:

IF ITs ON THE INTERNET IT MUST BE TRUE

Ann One Million sent this link: Evacuation of military installations in California asks: can this be for real? Supposed to be a taped conversation/interview on 8/6/12 - I'll let the experts in the readership handle this question . . . S.L.


MILITARY EVACUATING COASTAL BASES EXPECTS OCEANS COMING OUT OF BASINS AFTER ASTEROID





Apparently the US military are evacuating all coastal bases on the east & west coasts in expectation of the oceans coming out of their basins; you have 2 weeks to move all your gear, people - I'm 500 feet above sea level so I'm going to ride it out. All kinds of superlative intell in comments beneath the clip on YouTube; I'm not posting it here because I don't repeat other people's propaganda. All I've got to say is DRUDGE has nothing on this nor Coast to Coast AM so these guys are really ahead of the cutting edge with their intell.


Comment?


- STORMBRINGER SENDS



0 comments:

Post a Comment