Thursday, May 17, 2012

Filled Under:

FOR THE RECORD

I never said this; not now, not never:




I never was a Birther. My take on it is well documented here and here.

Like I have said then and I say it again now - it doesn't matter whether he was born in Hawaii, in Kenya or on the Moon; he was sworn in by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court and as such he is the President of the United States.

Unfortunately.

What matters is that Barack Hussein Obama is an America-hating ideologue; born of and raised by an atheist Marxist and bona fide weirdo, spawned by a Black African revolutionary who hated the Western Democracies that gave him everything he had in the way of a career and the good life, mentored by the Communist Frank Marshall Davis, and befriended and assisted in his political ambitions by the America-hating power couple Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn.

Is he an American? The answer is yes- Barack Hussein Obama is some kind of American; certainly not the same kind of American I am. Is he a Communist? Well, in the South we say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck . . .

STORMBRINGER SENDS


0 comments:

Post a Comment