Saturday, February 11, 2012

Filled Under:

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS GUY FEELS

THIS VIDEO CLIP SHOULD BE REQUIRED VIEWING MATERIAL IN ALL HOUSEHOLDS WITH TEENAGERS


I have two teenage daughters and up until watching this video, I thought I was living in Hell.

I have learned three things from this gentleman's act of class:
A) I am not alone, B) my kids aren't QUITE as E-V-I-I-I-L as I thought they were, and C) I'm not the only one who thought of putting a round through the kid's computer - must be a North Carolina thing . . . Enjoy! -S.L.






Fellow members of the Cult of the M1911 may have noticed the gentleman fired nine rounds - yes his piece is an extended mag variant; he's probably a member of Team STORMBRINGER. You may have also noticed he seems to have missed round#6 - I put that up to adrenalin and nerves; the man is in an obvious emotional state.

This vid clip was required viewing on the training schedule today here at Firebase TIGERLILY. It was pointed out that although in the past I have indicated that I would put a bullet through the youngster's electronic items, I have not done so. This was because my kids never took it as far as this fellow's daughter did, with her Facebook discrepancies.

Following the viewing of this clip, the mood around the kitchen was refreshingly mature and appreciative; what they once took for rage they now understand is actually incredible restraint. They now understand that I am not the only parent driven to near insanity by their generations' youthful misadventures.

I invite your comments below.

STORMBRINGER SENDS


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment